nofollow / dofollow dilemma? let me help you - Blogger help, tips and hacks

nofollow / dofollow dilemma? let me help you

Everyone knows that backlinks is very important to get your site rank higher in Google. One of the easiest way to get backlinks is via commenting other blogs and putting your links within. But few knows that by getting yourself linked alone has less value if the link is non referable or nofollow for search engine’s spider. This is always a dilemma for some of us who believes that by commenting a blog they should be allowed to have a clean backlinks (dofollow) as a sign of appreciation, but at the same time fitting through as a good professional blogger needs the same importance.


Well I leave that decision to you. But it will be good to have a list of sites that allows clean links back handy, right For that purpose, I’ve just completed my customize Google search engine that will allows you to search from a dofollow sites. The search works through the sites which are manually added into the list hence the accuracy is valid on the day it was updated. I will update the list as frequent as possible and I’m hopping for you to help me making the list accurate by notifying me with the non complying site if you encountered any.


Did you like this article ?
Subscribe to my RSS feed and get more blogging tips, Plus a lot more great advice to help your blog.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by John
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ nofollow / dofollow dilemma? let me help you ”

 

 Subscribe in a reader

Latest Free Blogger Templates
Template 01 Template - 02 see more templates
demo - 01 demo - 02
Click here for Demo Click here for Demo How to Installed Tips
Download the Temp01 Download the Temp-2  

Blogger Help: Recent Comments

SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGER HELP

 Subscribe to Bloggers Help via RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites