Details of Google’s Latest Security Hole - Blogger help, tips and hacks

Details of Google’s Latest Security Hole

I’ve now received confirmation from Google’s Security Team that the latest vulnerability Philipp posted about has been fixed. After carrying out some investigations of my own, I believe this is the case – so I’m going to share with you what the problem was and how I was able to exploit it. In doing so, I hope to educate other developers about the potential flaws that can occur in growingly complex web applications.

In summary, I was able to create a page that was hosted on a google.com domain, which is something that should never be allowed to happen. Because of this vulnerability, I was then able to use a simple bit of code to steal someone else’s Google cookie and access their Google services.


Did you like this article ?
Subscribe to my RSS feed and get more blogging tips, Plus a lot more great advice to help your blog.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by John
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Details of Google’s Latest Security Hole ”

 

 Subscribe in a reader

Latest Free Blogger Templates
Template 01 Template - 02 see more templates
demo - 01 demo - 02
Click here for Demo Click here for Demo How to Installed Tips
Download the Temp01 Download the Temp-2  

Blogger Help: Recent Comments

SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGER HELP

 Subscribe to Bloggers Help via RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites